H9 Wah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H9 Wah

I know as Acesays I "pimp theH9" but I was blown away by it again tonight. I used the Wah algorithms tonight and I was blown away. I used the "vintage wah" on one song and "talking wah" on another. The cool thing is every parameter of the wah can be user-defined. It is like being able to hack and mod your wah without touching a soldering iron.

I didn't even know it could do a wah thing. What's it sound like?
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      I didn't even know it could do a wah thing. What's it sound like?
      It is a wah. The vintage algorithms sounded like a Crybaby, the Talking Wah was a bit more out there like a cross between a wah and a talkbox. Then there are other flavors that have touches of phase or other effects. You can go from traditional to a bit out there. I like my wah sweep to be more on the "toe-up heel-down" end of the spectrum so now I can program in that sweep and more.

Last edited by Securb; 08-24-2021, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon
        Wild. Does it connect to your device by Bluetooth?
        The interface in the screenshots does the exp pedal plugs in direct. The second screenshot is from my iPad.

Comment

I do love me some modifiable Wah, you know. (Miss my demon...). That said - very cool.

Is it "Auto" wah or do you have an expression pedal?

For the record - I have ONLY heard that it is an awesome unit period. Just busting your chops....
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Pimpin' the wah
            Pimpin' the wah
            EHD
            Just here surfing Guitar Pron
            RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
            SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
            Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
            Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
            Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
            Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
            GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
              I do love me some modifiable Wah, you know. (Miss my demon...). That said - very cool.

Is it "Auto" wah or do you have an expression pedal?

For the record - I have ONLY heard that it is an awesome unit period. Just busting your chops....
              You can go fixed/cocked wah, auto or expression pedal. I have been using the exp pedal and am loving it. I am going to start playing with the fixed wahs next. I think it will be like using a Q-Zone on steroids.

Comment

Working...
              X