NPDx2 Two Notes CAB M + Sonic Silver Peg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPDx2 Two Notes CAB M + Sonic Silver Peg

Got the Cab M for going direct. Very nice and flexible piece of gear. Use it as a power amp and cab sim but it has EQ and preamp as well.

Got the silver peg as an ampeg flavored pre for going direct when I play bass.

Here is my bass pedalboard in all its glory I now just need a bass synth pedal to “be done”.

Last edited by Blille; 08-31-2021, 10:39 AM.

Well done.

Everyone needs to get a Two Notes CAB M (now M plus).

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post
      Well done.

Everyone needs to get a Two Notes CAB M (now M plus).
      Thanks! It’s a handy tool. You got one? How do you use it?

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post

Thanks! It’s a handy tool. You got one? How do you use it?
        I use it for whenever I need a mic'd-up speaker and/or power amp emulator; studio, jamming or live.

Don't forget you should get a free copy of Two Notes Torpedo "Wall Of Sound" VST plugin:

https://www.two-notes.com/en/torpedo...wall-of-sound/

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post

I use it for whenever I need a mic'd-up speaker and/or power amp emulator; studio, jamming or live.

Don't forget you should get a free copy of Two Notes Torpedo "Wall Of Sound" VST plugin:

https://www.two-notes.com/en/torpedo...wall-of-sound/
          Very cool.

Thanks! I haven’t checked the VST yet, I’m barely figuring all the things in the CAB so far lol but it’s great to know.

Comment

Cool setup. I saw a demo on YT of the Cab M+ and all the guy had in front of it was a 5150 Overdrive. It sounded massive! I almost got a M+ myself but opted for the Humboldt Simplifier as a DI solution.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
              Cool setup. I saw a demo on YT of the Cab M+ and all the guy had in front of it was a 5150 Overdrive. It sounded massive! I almost got a M+ myself but opted for the Humboldt Simplifier as a DI solution.
              Thanks!

The Simplifier is great. I love how the knobs and controls are intuitive and just there. I ended up with the Cab M to have more flexibility with IRs and use it for bass.

Comment

Working...
              X