Incoming NPD - BYOC Yellow Overdrive Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming NPD - BYOC Yellow Overdrive Kit

Thanks, LLL. Seeing and hearing how yours came out put a bug in my head to finally get this one. I've been eyeing it for a while. There was another source a few years ago with the 14-pin chip version but they apparently ran out of the chips and hadn't been able to secure anything since. The OD-1 is easily one of my all-time favorite overdrives. Originals are stupid expensive so this will be a nice alternative.

Pics and clips when I get it and it's built.

Comment

I call mine "The Bees Knees"

Comment

These consistently get great reviews. I've built an OD II and Silver Pony.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Cool! BYOC kits are a lot of fun. I've probably built close to 20 of them. Every one of them was well worth the effort and cost.

I put together a mini board with six BYOC pedals and that has become my "grab and go" board.

Good luck with your build!

Comment

The kit has arrived. First order of business will be to make sure everything is there and get a can of yellow spray paint for the enclosure.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
              The kit has arrived. First order of business will be to make sure everything is there and get a can of yellow spray paint for the enclosure.
              I used this:

Comment

I’m either going with that or a Duplicolor yellow.

Comment

Working...
                X