banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese Clones Copying Chinese Clones...Interesting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon

I have owned about two hundred different pedals in my life, and the only one that has ever actually broken was my Carl Martin PlexiTone, which I sent back for repair. It was a lot cheaper than buying another one. Mostly it has just been footswitches that get flaky on some of my old 1990s Ibanez and DOD pedals.
    I've had to replace the momentary switches on four different boss pedals in my life. I tend to buy used though, and usually several years old.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon

It seems like that is what goes bad on pedals. My problem is always with sourcing the part. Where the hell do you get those things?
      I've always just googled for 'em. They're out there . . . but anything more than two bucks for one is a rip off.
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

I have gotten then on mouser or digikey
        Amazon has them too
        EHD
        Just here surfing Guitar Pron
        RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
        SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
        Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
        Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
        Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
        Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
        GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Originally posted by ehdwuld View Post
          I have gotten then on mouser or digikey
          Amazon has them too
          Ardest Tactile Switch Panel PCB Mount Momentary TACT Switch Push Button for Arduino 6x6x5mm (Pack of 50 Pcs) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XRH6GNX...78RZ2K5Y2ZYMKJ
          EHD

Comment

They sort of look the same, eh?
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

One does appear to be playing up it's relationship to the other

Its like saying hey look at me im the same but dont sue me.LOL
              EHD

Comment

Working...
              X