FTL drive and Raptor manuals???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTL drive and Raptor manuals???

I have both and even though Ive never been the most organized guy.. ( wife grumbles all the time). I have put many of my pedal manuals in a three ring binder in clear pages. HOWEVER... I thought sure I had the FTL and Raptor manuals in there, but lo and behold...... Anyhow, if anyone has and can send me copies.....Snailmail would be great as I dont have a printer, and Id comp you for copy and mailing charges.... Or if someone can pdf or whatever, I can beg my wife to print at work,,,, Yeah, they are pretty intuitive, but I prefer to have manuals so I know what each thing is... Esp with the drive as there are a few more options.

Sorry to ask, but appreciate any help!

Bryan
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Never heard of either, but looks like you can copy and past the FTL one from here - https://reverb.com/item/32875050-ftl...ctica-controls

Comment

built by a forumite!

Comment

Sorry, been gone awhile. Yes Jeremy, twas. and Matt did an awesome job! Devastone, Thanks for the reply! I just now got to check info out
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Thanks devastone. I had actually been wondering recently if I could use 18v with mine and didn't remember ever having seen a manual. Now that I read that it does seem familiar.

Comment

Working...
          X