Samples of some UK Gold 900 + Echoverb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samples of some UK Gold 900 + Echoverb

So I wired these little guys up and just set some interesting tones using each. Just kind of putting out how much these two things can do together. All of the samples have the cab sim on. I did a couple with/withouts and hated it with it off going straight in. Using a Jackson JS32 Dinky (Nuclear Jackson). All in all, I have to say, I am generally impressed. As Demainiac said - check out the cleans. Overall, I really like them!

* You can set foot switch for off/on to a specific channel or switch from clean to lead. Very cool!

Overall I could find something to do with all the sounds. The Clean with gain up was my least favorite sound. That might need a pedal for a little boost to get it in the right place. The gain channel is high gain from the beginning. Didn't try turning down the volume though. All in all, very very impressed with these two can do!

In order, here is basically what they are:

Clean Channel + Reverb (Bridge + Neck)

Deeper clean + Big Reverb & Long Delay. (Bridge + Neck)

Clean Gain up + Reverb (Bridge)

Lead Channel low gain

Lead Channel more gain + Reverb

Lead Channel high gain, scooped mids, pushed bass/treble + Tight Delay

Lead Channel moderate gain, Reverb + Delay

Stream Mooer UK Gold + Echoverb Samples by Aceman on desktop and mobile. Play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Did you have the cab sim on for that?

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
      Did you have the cab sim on for that?
      All of it. sucked without cab straight into Scarlett

Comment

A cool thing I figured out is that it saves the settings on whatever channel you use. I could set up a scooped mids on the clean channel, and a pushed mids on the dirt channel, and it preserves them until you change them on that channel.

A little annoying on the "The knobs do not necessarily tell you what you are hearing" level, but cool on the "not just one EQ channel" that has to work for clean and dirty.

Similar issue with the Echoverb. You select the mode, and if you DON'T want reverb, say, you turn the mix to zero. Then you are just running delay, and can futz all you want. When you want verb, it uses the tone/decay that you had set before. Just switch to reverb and bring the mix up.

Comment

Nice. The Lead Channel high gain, scooped mids, pushed bass/treble + Tight Delay setting screams for Balls to the Walls.

That last setting is very LA Guns / Faster Pussycat, raw Marshall tone.

Comment

The thing is really flexible. Those little damn pots are, well, little but you can get what you need out of them.

I could easily suss the Black Album or Ride the Lightning, or Appetite, or Hysteria out of this thing.

Comment

Working...
            X