What is your favorite pedal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite pedal?

What is your favorite pedal? It doesn't have to be expensive or cheap. It doesn't have to be something you use all the time, just something you enjoy every time you do use it.
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Man, I have a few:

My Boss DD3. It’s just simple and easy and works great. Love the sound.
    Suhr Riot. Just my favorite overall Distortion Pedal.
    My Wampler Plexi Mini - number 2 right after the Riot
    Tech 21 Boost DLA
    Ibanez AD9
    EHX Holy Grail reverb

Interesting my favorites are distortions and delays - LOL

In the rare - but really love
    THomas Organ Stereo-Crybaby-Fuzz-Wah - instant Hendrix.
    Metal Muff w/ Top Boost - Pure EVIL
    Stamps Drive O Magic…my favorite screamer dual overdrive.
    Diaz Tremodillo - pure wobble awesome
    Washburn Stack In A Box
    Digitech CF7 CHorus factory

Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

The latest 2 I like are the BYOC Silver Pony, and the EH Nano Stone. For multi-effects, I am really digging the Line 6 HX Effects.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

timmy is by far my most used pedal but the rotosphere is so much fun to run through two amps and always makes the other musicians on stage smile

Comment

My MXR 5150 Overdrive and MXR Script Phase 90 are my top 2. A close 3rd is the Boss DM-2w Delay. I could easily do a gig with just those 3 in to a clean amp. The 5150 can give me mild drive to face melting distortion. Once I get the BYOC OD-1 built I'm sure it will end up on the list. The original Boss OD-1 is one of my all-time favorites.
          Last edited by ErikH; 10-21-2021, 11:02 AM.

Comment

I have mainly MFX but playing with the Tubescreamer and Rat models has been very satisfying lately once I finally learned what they're supposed to do and how to use them.

Also... dead horse alert. 10 band EQ pedal. Never not useful.
            Originally posted by crusty philtrum
            Anyone who *sings* at me through their teeth deserves to have a bus drive through their face
            http://www.youtube.com/alexiansounds

Comment

J. Rockett Archer Ikon, Greer Lightspeed, Catalinbread DLS

Comment

My big box DMM. I think it’s the shared element in my tone, no matter what I play. Not just the delay but also the modulation.

Comment

My most used pedal is my BD-2. My most fun pedal to use (despite it's many idiosyncrasies and annoyances - volume drop, not playing well with other pedals, noisy) is my univibe-modded Small Stone.
                  Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                  This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Carbon Copy.

Comment

My Neunaber Reverbs. Have a Wet V5 and a Seriphen V2 Both together are abut the same price as my Strymon Blue Sky was new and they sound better are smaller and easier to set up and use. Crazy good stuff for a great price if you buy them direct from Neunaber!
                      The Seriphem.
                      Guitars
                      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
                      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Boss DC-2W. As long as the amp has enough gain on its own, it is the only pedal whose task I am not simply happy to leave to a multi-fx unit.

Comment

All of them.

Comment

Right now, it would be my ProCo Rat2. It completely changed the character of my AC 15. I now have more grind and thump than I ever thought possible out of it.

Comment

I would say my favorite right now would be my Mini Ibanez Tube Screamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X