banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expensive paint job

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Expensive paint job

    https://reverb.com/ca/item/45166844-...es-driver-bd-2

    I mean, I like a BD-2 and metallic paint as much as the next guy . . . but woah.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

    Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

  • #2
    Hey, those are Canadian dollars, so it’s not THAT expensive.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'll give them $50 since it apears unused and they can keep the case.

      Comment


      • #4
        Waza and done. If I spend $15k on something, I need to be able to drive it.
        Nobody knows, dude. Nobody knows.

        Comment


        • #5
          If I'm getting a blues Driver, is the Waza worth it?

          That sure as hell isn't. Every seen the Ts9 30th anniversaries after someone stomps them a dozen times? You can make that for $8 and a trip to an Autozone.
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

          Comment


          • #6
            The BD-2w is on my list. I used to have a standard BD-2, but I sold it at one point because I thought I had other pedals that covered it. (Foolish mortal.) These days, if I want a Boss pedal, I get the Waza if there is one. Those Custom modes are no joke.
            Nobody knows, dude. Nobody knows.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Aceman View Post
              If I'm getting a blues Driver, is the Waza worth it?
              Give me a couple weeks and I'll write you a review.

              Just ordered a BD-2w to compare with my trusty 25 year old BD-2.
              Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

              Originally posted by Douglas Adams
              This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

                Give me a couple weeks and I'll write you a review.

                Just ordered a BD-2w to compare with my trusty 25 year old BD-2.
                This is going to be interesting. I tried the SD-2 and SD-2W side by side in a store with the intention of buying one, and I ended up going for the cheaper one. Both sounded good, but the W was a bit more scooped than the OG regardless of what I did.
                Last edited by Sirion; 11-26-2021, 02:00 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I got the SD-1 a while back and loved it. I found myself wondering if I could possibly love it more, so I ordered the Waza. The standard mode is cleaner and more transparent, and the custom mode is massive. Then I ordered the Anniversary, just because.
                  Nobody knows, dude. Nobody knows.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sirion View Post
                    This is going to be interesting. I tried the SD-2 and SD-2W side by side in a store with the intention of buying one, and I ended up going for the cheaper one. Both sounded good, but the W was a bit more scooped than the OG regardless of what I did.
                    I've loved the BD-2 and used it for pretty much my entire time playing guitar. Run it as a boost, light overdrive, crunch sounds, and for almost high gain sounds. My main complaints are that in the higher gain settings it can sound slightly scooped . . . and that it's pretty easy to make it too bright with the tone knob. (I rarely end up setting it above half way.)

                    I'm hoping the waza will very slightly increase the mids on the pedal and smooth out the highs a tad, but we'll see. Allegedly there's a better buffer in the waza pedals, but I've never had a problem with the buffer in my BD-2.
                    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

                    Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Blille View Post
                      Hey, those are Canadian dollars, so it’s not THAT expensive.

                      Big break on the shipping too. . .




                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I think it's Hong Kong dollars.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Money laundering.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If someone can someone name one guitar player that would buy this, I'll make him an offer... a lowball offer. Only to see what his reply is.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              $48

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X