Expensive paint job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expensive paint job

I mean, I like a BD-2 and metallic paint as much as the next guy . . . but woah.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Hey, those are Canadian dollars, so it’s not THAT expensive.

Comment

I'll give them $50 since it apears unused and they can keep the case.

Comment

If I'm getting a blues Driver, is the Waza worth it?

That sure as hell isn't. Every seen the Ts9 30th anniversaries after someone stomps them a dozen times? You can make that for $8 and a trip to an Autozone.
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
          If I'm getting a blues Driver, is the Waza worth it?
          Give me a couple weeks and I'll write you a review.

Just ordered a BD-2w to compare with my trusty 25 year old BD-2.

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

Give me a couple weeks and I'll write you a review.

Just ordered a BD-2w to compare with my trusty 25 year old BD-2.
            This is going to be interesting. I tried the SD-2 and SD-2W side by side in a store with the intention of buying one, and I ended up going for the cheaper one. Both sounded good, but the W was a bit more scooped than the OG regardless of what I did.
            Last edited by Sirion; 11-26-2021, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirion View Post
              This is going to be interesting. I tried the SD-2 and SD-2W side by side in a store with the intention of buying one, and I ended up going for the cheaper one. Both sounded good, but the W was a bit more scooped than the OG regardless of what I did.
              I've loved the BD-2 and used it for pretty much my entire time playing guitar. Run it as a boost, light overdrive, crunch sounds, and for almost high gain sounds. My main complaints are that in the higher gain settings it can sound slightly scooped . . . and that it's pretty easy to make it too bright with the tone knob. (I rarely end up setting it above half way.)

I'm hoping the waza will very slightly increase the mids on the pedal and smooth out the highs a tad, but we'll see. Allegedly there's a better buffer in the waza pedals, but I've never had a problem with the buffer in my BD-2.

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post
                Hey, those are Canadian dollars, so it’s not THAT expensive.

Big break on the shipping too. . .

Comment

I think it's Hong Kong dollars.

Comment

Money laundering.

Comment

If someone can someone name one guitar player that would buy this, I'll make him an offer... a lowball offer. Only to see what his reply is.

Comment

$48

Comment

It's a regular blues driver under the paint job . . . so I'd say that a hundred bucks would be a reasonable offer.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
                            It's a regular blues driver under the paint job . . . so I'd say that a hundred bucks would be a reasonable offer.
                            It doesn't matter what anyone offers him, it's already sold.

Comment

Design it yourself with Krylon Foil Metallic Spray Paint! This spray applies a bright, shiny finish to give a surface a metallic appearance. Enhance your indoor DIY projects on ceramic, metal, glass, and more! It is both fast drying and acid free. Use this spray made with the highest quality metallic paint to transform your creations!

Comment

Working...
                              X