Is anyone running two Eventide H9s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone running two Eventide H9s

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a H9 Core. My only reluctance is trying to figure out how I am going to manage both pedals. I could connect them via midi to bank patches. However I sometimes reach over to the iPad to tweak or switch presets as I am playing. Is anyone rocking two of these and how do you manage the pedals?

Originally posted by Securb View Post
    I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a H9 Core. My only reluctance is trying to figure out how I am going to manage both pedals. I could connect them via midi to bank patches. However I sometimes reach over to the iPad to tweak or switch presets as I am playing. Is anyone rocking two of these and how do you manage the pedals?
    Oh man, Im building out a custom MIDI controller, with MIDI switcher, and H9 and some other things for similar reasons -I just got my test set up up this weekend. I will try to reach some conclusions once Im back from out west Thursday.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Very cool. The switching I have many options for it is the tweaking of the algorithms in live situations. I was thinking I could put the Evenmidi on the unit that is not communicating with the iPad. But then I am bending down to adjust things instead of reaching forward to adjust the iPad.

First world problems

Comment

For how much you love the H9, I’d do it immediately. I’ve seen several massive boards with two, so I’m sure there’s a relatively easy way to make it work.
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Honestly I thought there was a drop down to select H9 1 vs H9 2 on the iPad app.
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Pigbacon
            Put the EvenMidi on a stand?
            Good idea but the iPad is already on my mic stand, I like to keep my setup as simple as possible. One friend suggested picking up a second used iPad on the cheap.

Comment

2 H9's? No, I can't help you.

When you want to run 3 or more then we can talk.
              The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

You get quantity discounts and end-column pricing?
                I get good deals or I don't buy.
                The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post

I get good deals or I don't buy.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbs up school kid.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	6165509.

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
                    Honestly I thought there was a drop down to select H9 1 vs H9 2 on the iPad app.
                    I am going to have to check this out. If so I am pumped. I really do not want to buy additional controller hardware. If there is a software solution this is great.

Comment

Put the EvenMidi on a stand?
                      I saw free Jazz rock guitarist Mike Baggetta do this at his last show

​​​​​​https://mikebaggetta.com/
                      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

The cool thing is if you have a MAX and add a CORE all of your MAX algorithms or any algorithms you have purchased port over to the other unit.

Comment

This is interesting. I guess we will know what it is all about tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                            This is interesting. I guess we will know what it is all about tomorrow.

Just take my f*ckin money already

Comment

I am thinking, hoping, maybe the ability to run multiple algorithms simultaneously. If so, my board is going to get really small really fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X