NPD! JHS AT+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD! JHS AT+

Just got this in. Got it for $120 on reverb looks brand new! Review will follow when I get around to it. I had fusion surgery done on my ankle a couple weeks ago so it's hard to get around and play using my pedals so be patient with me. I'm expecting a JHS pg14 in a couple days also. I got that one for 120 also!
    Attached Files
    It's funny how some stories became historic,
    especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
    But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Looks cool. Two questions. What does the AIR knob do and how many DBs of BOOST does it have?

Comment

The air knob is described as being like a presence controlling the sparkle or sheen if the high end, I'm unsure of how many dB's the boost is( it's not listed) but it is totally independent.
      It's funny how some stories became historic,
      especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
      But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mikelamury View Post
        I'm unsure of how many dB's the boost is( it's not listed) but it is totally independent.
        I saw that and liked it a lot. I have independent OVERDRIVE and BOOST on my MXR CAE Overdrive/Boost and use the BOOST independently often with other overdrives/distortions in the chain for a lead boost. That looks like a very fun and cool pedal. Have you played with the TOGGLE yet? That looks like a very unique and cool feature.

The three-way toggle gives you the feel of different amplifier wattages. The up position is the 25-watt setting with the most compression and saturation and the least amount of volume. The down position is the 50-watt setting for a good balance of compression and openness. The middle position is the 100-watt position for tons of volume and open crunch while being less focused.

Comment

Working...
        X