Soldano pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soldano pedal

I watched that yesterday on Pete’s FB page. That is damn impressive. I want one.

Comment

Cool pedal but I'm still more interested in the Mini head. I can see where people would prefer this though. Just more options.

Comment

I wonder how it compares to the AMT S2.
        The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Looks cool, but sooooo late to the party. I'm guessing Mike vetoed this for years because he wanted to stay true-blue to the world of high-quality tube amps.

Comment

Originally posted by dave74 View Post
            Looks cool, but sooooo late to the party. I'm guessing Mike vetoed this for years because he wanted to stay true-blue to the world of high-quality tube amps.
            Agree. The people who buy this, were not buying an SLO 100 anyway.
            Originally posted by Bad City
            He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I'm very anxious to get my hands on this pedal.

Comment

I'll wait for the 75 dollar Ol'danos Sol to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by dave74 View Post
                  Someone made a joke that you can tell when the fruit is out of juice when an amp company starts making pedals. Except the for the behemoths of Fender and Marshall it’s kind of true.
                  Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post

Someone made a joke that you can tell when the fruit is out of juice when an amp company starts making pedals. Except the for the behemoths of Fender and Marshall it’s kind of true.
                    Did Line6 start out with amps or pedals?

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post

Yeah when I seen the SLO pedal my first thought was that the SLO "clones" all made pedals to match about a decade or two ago,,,,,,5150(evh) and of course the mesa v-twin.
                      I will say though that I don't remember anyone really touting a pedal as an amp-in-a-box slo, but then again I don't keep up on smaller brand pedals very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
                        Did Line6 start out with amps or pedals?

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk
                        The first Line 6 I remember was the AX2 amp in 1996. I think the comment was directed toward tube amp makers like when Orange went into pedals. The Line 6 tech is really all the same, just add a linear power amp and it’s an amplifier! Your Bogner colab was a really cool thing though.
                        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                        X