X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press Release New Morley AFX-1 Multi Effects Pedal

This is pretty sweet, everything you need to rock

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2022/75695/pre...-effects-pedal

Last edited by Securb; 11-03-2022, 09:07 AM.

Wow. It’s something I would have expected maybe in the late 80s. Very different from what you see now.

Comment

Yes, very 80s, especially with the chorus added in there. I suppose it would be a hit with people who won't buy multieffects, because 'digital', but those people usually have a hell of a pedal collection, anyway.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I love the fact that it has an FX Loop it would be a bonus for me if the loop was switchable.

Comment

Remember these guys ?

With loop and all.

Comment

If I had to pick 3 effects, it would be compressor, overdrive & delay.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
              Same here.

Ibanez had another version that was comp, delay and chorus. You couldn’t take away the chorus lol

Comment

chorus is something i can, and have, live(d) without. its been 15+ years since i gave away my last boss chorus pedal.

Comment

Chorus wouldn't be my choice of modulation. I get more mileage out of phasing, univibe, tremolo, and even occasionally flanging. That said, the chorus sounds he was getting out of that thing sound pretty pleasing to my ears.
                  Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                  This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Yeah, as far as a modulation pedal, I'd dig a phaser instead of chorus. But chorus was everywhere in the 80s. I haven't used one since then. I like what other players do with chorus, it just isn't for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                      I love the fact that it has an FX Loop it would be a bonus for me if the loop was switchable.
                      I'll go ONE step better - switchable AND: The loop could be placed before Distortion, after Distortion, or after Chorus.

That way you could put a TS9 before the Distortion, or a clean boost after it, or a Phaser before or after. I suppose you could always put a phaser before the entire thing, or reverb after.

Still, definitely a very cool Zen rock pedal. You could play a log of gigs with just that.
                      Originally posted by Bad City
                      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Ibanez, Korg, Zoom, and a bunch of people made stuff like this.

Compressor, OD, Chorus / Metal, Chorus, Delay / OD CHorus Reverb

Combos and purposes are / were endless. 3 or 4 pedals...
                        Originally posted by Bad City
                        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

Still, definitely a very cool Zen rock pedal. You could play a log of gigs with just that.
                          Was thinking the same thing. I could run it into my Tech 21 Liverpool and go direct to FOH or a powered speaker.

Comment

Do you work for Morley?

Comment

Funny, if I had a trash can that could fit 3 pedals in it, those are the ones I'd put in there.
                              You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
                              Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Working...
                              X