NPD: EH Canyon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD: EH Canyon

Just got this new Canyon tap tempo delay pedal in today and I'm blown away by how much this pedal can do. 11 different modes including a 62 second looper, a reverb, an octave delay and several different delay modes all with secondary knob functions and tap tempo. The regular digital delay I've tried so far sounds very nice. I'm kinda overloaded trying to learn how to operate everything, this pedal can really do a lot x 11! Definitely a good buy @ $176!
    It's funny how some stories became historic,
    especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
    But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

I've only heard good things about these, so they are on the list to try out. Can't believe we used to deal with delay pedals with 300ms of delay with 'set and forget' knobs and that's it.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      I've only heard good things about these, so they are on the list to try out. Can't believe we used to deal with delay pedals with 300ms of delay with 'set and forget' knobs and that's it.
      For real man I feel you, I believe this has 5ms - 3seconds delay time
      It's funny how some stories became historic,
      especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
      But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Comment

I have an EHX Canyon. It's a great sounding pedal. It's like having 3-4 different rack and pedal delays in a box.

Comment

Here's what I use mine for:

Looper Pedal
          Octave Down
          Waveform generator
          "worn out cassette simulator"
          S/H is really cool
          Poor man's 12 string

Don't really use it all that much as a delay tbh, but if that's your thing it can do it pretty well with a ton of options.
          You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
          Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

I picked one up from forum bro misterwhizzy and it's great!

Still haven't explored all it can do, but I've been very impressed so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
              I picked one up from forum bro misterwhizzy and it's great!

Still haven't explored all it can do, but I've been very impressed so far!
              I’m not sure it’s possible to explore all those things can do given the secondary options and our limited time on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                Can't believe we used to deal with delay pedals with 300ms of delay with 'set and forget' knobs and that's it.
                Used to?
                Last edited by Aceman; 02-03-2023, 02:15 PM.
                Originally posted by Bad City
                He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Canyon is a very popular box on the intarwebz. Never heard anything bad about it, seen a lot of recommendations. No doubt you get a lot, as long as you don't mind moving the knobs.
                  Originally posted by Bad City
                  He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
                  X