Looking for a cool unique pedal I don't already have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post

Now that looks pretty slick. Might put me on track to experiment with more ambient drone stuff
    It does look pretty cool, I really want to try one myself. A little pricey but it seems to be a good pedal. 3 types of reverb and octave up sustain features I'm thinking about pulling the trigger one day.
    It's funny how some stories became historic,
    especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
    But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Comment

One of the neat things about it is that it definitely looks like a good way to bump some knobs off my board. I use to go for tweakability, but now I feel I'm going the other way.
      You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
      Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Here's another idea. I've noticed recently that I've been using my delay pedal more as an octave down effect (Canyon Delay, very flexible box).

Are there any good effects that simply let me blend in one or two suboctaves to my signal? Not to emulate a bass or anything, but just to fill in the low end when I'm doing a guitar/drums/piano set.
        You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright

Comment

Boss OC-5 any good?

Comment

browse the Earthquaker devices pedals...they are like the Bertie Bott's Every Flavour beans of pedals....

Comment

I'll suggest a rare Boss Pedal: The Digital Metalizer
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Here's another idea. I've noticed recently that I've been using my delay pedal more as an octave down effect (Canyon Delay, very flexible box).

Are there any good effects that simply let me blend in one or two suboctaves to my signal? Not to emulate a bass or anything, but just to fill in the low end when I'm doing a guitar/drums/piano set.

Comment

The melee has an sub octave reverb as one of the reverb modes.
                  It's funny how some stories became historic,
                  especially when the authors clearly wrote them to be metaphoric,
                  But people will believe anything when it's written in stone or ancient scroll...-Fat Mike

Comment

I have decided upon the Melee, I'll report back when I get it.

Comment

Maybe Eventide will be my next purchase though

Comment

I have decided upon the Melee, I'll report back when I get it.
                        Off topic, but Melee is my cat's name.
                        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

H9 does a lot of cool stuff. But if you're going for simplicity it's not the ticket.

Recently added ring mod to my small pedalboard for a different sound option.
                          I have it in my rack rig, but 'til now it wasn't available on the boards I use when doing without the big rig.
                          "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

gotta love a pedal with a joy stick!

Comment

Here you go.
                              Utilizing just one boost circuit that can be layered up to nine times, the WHAC-A even comes with a small wooden mallet in case you fancy turning your stompbox into a game of Whac-A-Mole

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

i can think of better ways to spend $250

Comment

Working...
                                X