• Show
Clear All

• JOLLY
    replied
    I've always liked those.

Leave a comment:

• Aceman
    replied
    I'm convinced - going back to the Liberty Wah. Leaving the pedal on my POD Go for volume.

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied
    I went by the studio and there were guys from random bands hanging out so we plugged in and kicked around 7 or 8 tunes. Since we were just jamming I was able to bang out some longer solos and use the wah a lot. I am really digging it. 100% satisfied with the purchase.

Leave a comment:

• Aceman
    replied
    My Liberty Wah is just a Bad Horse with a Flag paint job. I love it. Great sound, step and go. No worries, no hassle.

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied
    It is a keeper. The solo sounded like it should. The action of the peal is fantastic, and the tone is spectacular. I just have to get more accustomed to the range and switchless aspect, but that is a narrow learning curve.

Leave a comment:

• NegativeEase
    replied
    I saw a guy so a solo with a fretless bass and a bad horsy recently -it was pretty incredible

Leave a comment:

• DankStar
    replied
    every time I recorded with one people said they liked the wah sound. it really cuts through the mix and adds some magic to the tone. mine is older I think.

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    started a topic NPD - Morley Bad Horsie

NPD - Morley Bad Horsie

I have tried 4 wah pedals on one of the solos we are doing in the studio, and nothing seems to be working for me. I decided I needed a pressure-sensitive wah, so I picked up a Bad Horsie. So far, so good. I need to see how it performs at practice on Saturday. Fingers crossed.

Working...
X