banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has widest selection of Duncans online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Wymore
    replied
    Re: Who has widest selection of Duncans online?

I'm not sure who stocks the most, probably guitar heaven (I've been in thier store and they have a ton). I normally have somewhere around 350 Duncan pickups in stock at any given time.

The particular model you are looking for is a fairly popular item and something I always try to keep on the shelf. Compare prices and shipping cost and go with whoever you are comfortable with. All the dealers mentioned in this thread are good and carry large stocks.

Leave a comment:

• cvansickle
    replied

I love Guitar Heaven in Tennessee, www.gtrheaven.com. I have orderd numerous Duncans from them in the past three years, including some out of the ordinary models, and they always have them IN STOCK! I live in Atlanta, which is a UPS hub, and my Guitar Heaven orders get to me the next day at Ground rate, and I don't pay for Next Day shipping!

Leave a comment:

• Usurper666
    replied

Another vote for Black Rose, best selection, service and prices. I'm about to order a set of Invaders from them myself.

Cheers,

CJ

Leave a comment:

• 59paul
    replied

There's our very own Lew and BlackRose. Both fellow forum members.
    Outside the Forum, www.gtrheaven.com claims to be one of the largest Duncan dealers.

Leave a comment:

• Mike M.
    started a topic Who has widest selection of Duncans online?

Who has widest selection of Duncans online?

This will be for the bridge position in my Strat. Sure hope it sounds the way I think it will.

Custom Custom, Trembucker spacing, black and creme. (Zebra) Thanks.
    Last edited by Mike M.; 07-01-2004, 02:34 AM.
Working...
X