Cool Rails!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Rails!

Oh man, I got a TB-6 Duncan Distortion Tremspaced and a SCR-1N Cool Rails (main site describes it as sounding like a vintage humbucker) for neck... I've guess all of you have heard enough of the Duncan Distortion, a good riffage pickup...

but... I've come here to tell everyone how damn good the Cool Rails are! It's got pretty decent cleans... perhaps glassy would be a description (it's always very hard to describe sound)... and when distortion is chucked on - boy is it smooth! The notes flow into each other and it sounds so well rounded off... pure beautiful...

That being said, I'm really happy with my setup, got a great riffing pickup and a really good neck pickup for lead...

Just for reference, if anyone's looking into getting one of these, they're absolutely fantastic!
    Originally posted by Kanye West
    Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Re: Cool Rails!

Yeah, I've been raving about those two pickups for quite a while now. I've got a Distortion/Cool Rails set going into my Hamer Californian when I get her refinished. Can't wait.
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Sounds "cool", rainmaker . . . got clips?

Comment

you know it, check out my signature to see what's in my ibanez.

Comment

Working...
        X