Jazzmaster pickup covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazzmaster pickup covers?

I'm doing a restoration of an old jazzmaster knockoff and i just received some SD jazzmaster pickups
    BUT.... no pickup covers?
    i'm lookin for those weird jazzmaster covers that are super big with the screws above and below the pickup
    any ideas - does SD have them, but just not give them with the pickups?

Thanks all

Cheers
    Custom Guitar Builder - PM me if you're interested.
    Check out the new website and see the progress of felow forumites' guitars
    www.gaugeguitars.com
    Cheers!

Re: Jazzmaster pickup covers?

Originally posted by Blueline
    I'm doing a restoration of an old jazzmaster knockoff and i just received some SD jazzmaster pickups
    BUT.... no pickup covers?
    i'm lookin for those weird jazzmaster covers that are super big with the screws above and below the pickup
    any ideas - does SD have them, but just not give them with the pickups?

Thanks all

Cheers
    I got an SD Jaguar pickup and had the same problem. I had to buy them separately. There are several sources on the Web.

Here are a couple:

This website is for sale! greggrogersguitars.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, greggrogersguitars.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Since 1977 we've provided millions of parts for Fender Amplifiers, Guitars, Basses and more. From tubes to capacitors, pickups to switches and more! We specialize in parts for Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Fender Jaguar, Fender Strat, Fender P and Jazz Bass, Fender Twin Reverb, Fender Deluxe and so much more.

Paolo

Comment

thanks so much - what a bummer
      Custom Guitar Builder - PM me if you're interested.
      Check out the new website and see the progress of felow forumites' guitars
      www.gaugeguitars.com
      Cheers!

Comment

try at www.guitarparts.com . . .they have a lot of stuff for jags, jazzmasters and mustangs . . .

Comment

i meant www.guitarpartsresource.com

Comment

Working...
          X