is this normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this normal?

I am not sure how to make this make since but I will do my best. In my tele I have a stk-t3 vintage stack in the bridge and a str-1 vintage 64 at the neck. I have checked the wireing over and over and it seems to be flawless. But the pups seem to have kinda a lower output than standard fender pups. Kinda like it gets so loud and hits a brick wall. like the output comes to a dead stop and a certen volume. Almest like a compresson effect built in. Is this normal of these pickups?

Re: is this normal?

BUMP!

Anyone?

Comment

wow, that is pretty weird. what amp/effects are you using? did you change your pots or do any other mods to the guitar besides change the pickups?

Comment

pots are standard 250k's only other change I made from stock was put an orange drop cap in.

Comment

I know you are certain about your wiring but check it again. Everyone says the Vintage Stacks are lower output. Mine weren't. They should be that much lower in output if any.
          -Butch Snyder
          butchsnyder.com

Never cut your nose off to spite your face. It never grows back...

Comment

Problem solved. I changed the damn pups lol. Anyone wanna buy these duncans? $50.00 for the set free shipping in the us.

Comment

Working...
            X