antiquity II mini humbucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antiquity II mini humbucker

has anyone here played one of these? I can't seem to find many reviews of it on the net, I'm sure it sounds great. But I'm looking forward to hearing some players' opinions/remarks on it.

Re: antiquity II mini humbucker

bump
    "music heals"
    facebook

Comment

I wish I could say I have. I almost bought an Antiquity II LP Deluxe model to go in my Tele. A friend gave me a new produciton Gibson mini though.
      -Butch Snyder
      butchsnyder.com

Never cut your nose off to spite your face. It never grows back...

Comment

Originally posted by BS123
        I wish I could say I have. I almost bought an Antiquity II LP Deluxe model to go in my Tele. A friend gave me a new produciton Gibson mini though.
        how do you like the gibson mini?

Comment

Originally posted by dr space
          how do you like the gibson mini?
          Love it...

It's warm and fat and noisless like a humbucker should be; but it isn't as heavey-souding as some humbuckers. It's smooth and creamy but with clarity and note definition that you don't get with a full-size humbucker.
          -Butch Snyder
          butchsnyder.com

Never cut your nose off to spite your face. It never grows back...

Comment

im just gonna bump this one back to the top... in case anyone has anymore thoughts. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dr space
              im just gonna bump this one back to the top... in case anyone has anymore thoughts. thanks.
              I have a pair of the Antiquity II mini's in a Les Paul Deluxe Reissue. I replaced the Gibson reissue minis. I really like the Antiqutiy pickups a lot. They are much brighter and have a lot more bite than the Gibsons. Years ago I owned a '72 Deluxe and as best I can remember, these pickups are much closer to the originals that the Gibson Reissues.

Comment

Working...
              X