Jazz neck split

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz neck split

I hear the JB sounds good split but what about a jazz neck? is it worth it or a waiste of time?

I am thinking about re-wiring my ibanez a little by changing the volume pot and the tone pot to push pulls so i can split the JB when it is in the bridge position. and use the other pot push pull for the Jazz neck. i'm planning on leaving the 5 way setup the same because i like how H-S-H is wired normally.
    boreddddddddddd

Re: Jazz neck split

I've heard that the Jazz neck sounds most like a strat neck single coil when split than any other humbucker. Not exactly the same of course, but it is supposed to sounds really good split (not weak) and be a really usable tone.

Im gonna do it
    My Soundclick page.

Comment

Jazz is good split. APH-1 ain't bad either, they're almost the same thing, different magnet. JB is awesome split. Especially in the neck. Put a split JB in the neck of a LP, I dare you to tell the difference between it and a strat.
      Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
      Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
      Originally posted by Sosomething
      "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

well then looks like i will be splitting both of them
        boreddddddddddd

Comment

Do it babee!!
          Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
          Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
          Originally posted by Sosomething
          "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Working...
          X