weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird

on my strat, I usually use the neck, neck+mid, or mid. but today, I just got my Gibson amp out of the shop, and I was playing it, and I have to turn it up pretty far just to get decent volume out of the neck pickup, then I switched to the mid and got blown away. I dont think theres a short or anything. The tones alot more bassy also.
    This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Re: weird

It sounds like you've taken a rare shine to the middle pickup.... if it sounds that good, could you put up some clips?
    • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
    • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
    • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
    • G&L Tribute Comanche
    • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
    • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
    • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

I dont have recording software, well that I know how to use anyway. Recomend me something easy to use for a guitarist, not a computer freak, and I'll be happy to.
      This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

just use windows' simple sound recording program. It's for voice, or just simple stuff, but it's good enough.
        • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
        • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
        • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
        • G&L Tribute Comanche
        • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
        • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
        • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

how do I get to that?

Comment

a little bumpage

Comment

Should be in the start menu, under accessories?

What version of windows is it?...
              "What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet, sweet music?"

Comment

yeah........go to Start, then accessories......then go to Entertainment and in there it should be called Sound Recorder.......or it might just be in accessories....

you can record with your comp mic, just like on the yahoo chats
                http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
                >cord<
                1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

the only thing in accessories/entertainment is window media player. but that's not what I need, I need to know what's goin on w/ my guitar

Comment

a little more bumpage.

Comment

look in the control panel. it might be there under sound management.
                      :firing: :soapbox: :rocket: :omg:
                      Its the way things are, kill the ones w/ the ideas.

Comment

Working...
                      X