Where can I return a SD pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I return a SD pickup

I have a pickup on the way for my tele. I heard that with SD pickups you have so many days to try them out and return it if you don't like it. But I ordered mine from Musician's Friend and it says you can't return pickups to them that have been installed. Can I return them back to Seymour Duncan or am I out of luck. If I can't where can I buy them so I can return them if I don't like it?

Re: Where can I return a SD pickup

Originally posted by matt99camero
    I have a pickup on the way for my tele. I heard that with SD pickups you have so many days to try them out and return it if you don't like it. But I ordered mine from Musician's Friend and it says you can't return pickups to them that have been installed. Can I return them back to Seymour Duncan or am I out of luck. If I can't where can I buy them so I can return them if I don't like it?
    '
    you have 21 days

What is your exchange policy?
    Seymour Duncan / Basslines offers our 21 Day Real World Exchange Policy on all new pickups purchased in the U.S. and some other participating countries, which states the following:
    If for any reason you're not satisfied with the pickup's sound or construction, return it and your receipt to your dealer, or direct to the factory within 21 days for exchange with another pickups of equal or lesser value.
    If you want to exchange the pickups directly with us, please call 805-964-9610 between 8-5 Monday-Friday (Pacific Time) to receive a Return Authorization (R.A.) number.

Comment

Working...
    X