• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this suss?

Looks like it doesn't have polepeices.

Tell me what you think guys.

Thanks
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 07-18-2004, 09:09 AM.
    Originally posted by Kanye West
    Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Re: Is this suss?

try the close up picture - im pretty sure its just a poor quality pic
    My clips

Originally posted by Rid
    How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

it looks legit, I got one from the 70's or early 80's sound great. Wouldn't trade it for the world. Grab it. Looks like it's got aged pole peices, liek it's old.
      Last edited by Indie P Bass; 07-17-2004, 03:31 PM.
      You can get a suprisingly good country guitar tone out of a Marshall Halfstack.

Comment

The dimarzio site says 13.68k
        My clips

Originally posted by Rid
        How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Originally posted by nuntius
          The dimarzio site says 13.68k
          Yeah, I was thinking of a differant pickup I have, specifically, the stock pickup out'a my old Epiphone. I realized that all too soon... silly me. I almost bought one of these once, but, decided to multi test it before I dropped 40 bucks for a used super. It came out 4.5k... regardless, I was pissed. So, I was left with only one super distortion... I'm thinking of buying another off a guy I know, but, his lacks the mounting brackets, so... it'd take some inginuity...
          Last edited by Indie P Bass; 07-17-2004, 03:35 PM.
          You can get a suprisingly good country guitar tone out of a Marshall Halfstack.

Comment

Ohh wicked, I'm gonna bid on it. Thanks guys

(And also a bump :P)
            Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Moved to guitar shop...

Comment

...bumpz (sorry to annoy anyone whos this thread 100 times)
                Last edited by Rainmaker; 07-18-2004, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X