Cc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cc

So got it today....no sticker on the bottom, but the reading is about 14.6 and the coils are shielded like the Demon, has normal gibby spacing and looks like real deal, the magnetbar has that light shade of grey the A2's usually haves, the A5 looks darker?!
    And my Kramer is not at home
    Bugger me...lol
    Last edited by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon; 07-31-2004, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Anyone with a CC who can confirm this?

Comment

Mine has a sticker. 14.60K sounds right. Moreover is the color on the magnet dark blue or black? Blue for A2, black for a5.

B
        FaceBook; SoundCloud; Barlo's Blues; Barlo Digitalized; Soundclick!;

Comment

Light Grey with a slight blue hue.
          And the coils have the same shielding tape as the Demon has, and everything is as usual neatly made and the bottomplate is a chrome one.
          Last edited by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon; 07-31-2004, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Sounds right. Its a cloth shielding tape no?

B

Comment

Moment just took a picture of it.

Comment

Here is two pics.

Comment

That's blue! So an a2.

Don't worry, I'd say it is a CC alright!

Somebody "rounded" the bases of the legs, no? SD has sq leg bases. I know because when I changed from gibson to SD (on my handmade tele-gib) I had to reroute, because the builder routed just enough for the round gibson leg bases. Original pafs had square leg bases, why change it!

I guess the previous owner might have gone through the same trouble, but instead of rerouting he cut a triangular small piece from the corners of the leg bases.

B
                  Last edited by dr.barlo; 07-31-2004, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Actually now that I checked, my gibson burstbuckers (a2s) and 498T/490R have sq ones as well. But the aftermarket 500T/496R I bought for that tele-gib had round ones. Strange!

Comment

Yeah my other Duncans have square legs too, but I saw a few pictures of the C5 and CC, the gibbie spaced version had rounded legs....looks like they fitted those old Kramer routes nicely
                      And thanks for the confirmation

Comment

Ah installed it today!!!
                        Loved everything about it, spongy bottom, very very nice mids, lovely open and soft topend!
                        And totally dig the old hollow PAF sound it has, just with extra punch!
                        My Kramer really is growing on me, it has become my mainguitar now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rid
                          Ah installed it today!!!
                          Loved everything about it, spongy bottom, very very nice mids, lovely open and soft topend!
                          And totally dig the old hollow PAF sound it has, just with extra punch!
                          My Kramer really is growing on me, it has become my mainguitar now.
                          CLIPS!
                          My clips

Originally posted by Rid
                          How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

They are on the studio pc
                            My Plexi prototype is out of the house, so I used my modded BluesbreakerII od, so I am waiting for my baby to come home before I record the rest!

Comment

Cool Bro, glad to see you liking yours!

B

Comment

This pickup is perfect for the usage I give it on my Kramer
                                I played with the heights, and found a spot between fat and dynamics...great playable pickup.

Comment

Working...
                                X