Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Question about pots and capatitors

Well Hi again.

I've decided to install Hot Rails in bridge, Duckbucker in middle and lil'59 in neck position for my strat SSS style guitar.

Which pots and capatitors will be best for them. and can you give me wiring diagramm.

Another Question: how i must "wire 'em all" to turn on neck and bridge pickups together? (wiring diagram please)

thanks lot!

Re: Interesting Question about pots and capatitors

I don't know about the wiring diagram, but I'd go with 500k pots with those pickups.
    Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

is the basic diagram. i would use 500k for the volume and 250k for the tone with a .02 mf cap on the tones
      i dont know of a diagram for the mod youre looking for but ill look around. its pretty simple

Comment

Hey Toto; I just came up with a dirt-simple alternative to the normal 5-way switching system that I think will work real well. I was going to wait 'til I got my new Peavey to try it out, before I posted it, but I could post a drawing here if you like.

(After I get home from work.)

Comment

Thans! good! I'll wait!

Comment

I posted my simple switch idea over in the guitar forum:

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/showthread.php?t=12785

Comment

Working...
            X