ibanez RG schematics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ibanez RG schematics

Hi can anyone email me the schematics for my Ibanez RG +S/D scremin deamon on bridge S/D TB 59 8g on neck L/S single in the middle ? the ibanez has a 5 way selector with 8 inline soldering points 1xvol 1xtone .. As simple as poss. Just what colour goes where I would be very gratefull.. [email protected] ... can anyone also identify these humbuckers ... S/D PG NJ and S/D TB 59 8J ... the Ibanez is a RG series I think its a 560/570 but it only says 'RG Seiries' on the head stock (Serial no - F432924) If anyone could identify the guitar that would be great - gold hardware top 4 frets scolloped 2x HB 1 x S/c 4mm FMT low pro trem (gold) anyway thanks for looking .. hope someone can help ..

Mark (UK)

Re: ibanez RG schematics

Hi Mark; Welcome to the forum. Take a look at this thread here:

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/showthread.php?t=12297

I think that should answer all your questions. If it doesn't, post back, and we'll go from there.

Comment

Thanks ... the pics are close but I've got a humb. at the neck where as the schematic pic shows a S/C also my LS has a red/white and stripped wire , you'll have to excuse me on this as I'm a first timer,I thought it would be easy as I'm swapping a S/D for a S/D but when I took the plate off It was a right mess with solder on solder on solder , I've cleaned it up best I can, anyway thanks for helping PS have you herd the 'screamin' deamon' ? r they any good .
      cheers Mark

Comment

Check on the Ibanez site if you havenīt already, under "Support" they have wiring specs for ALL of their axes, sorted by age and Model, and Iīve noticed that most of the H-S-H RGs tend to pull up the same diagram
        Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

As far as SC vs HB go, it doesn't matter, just ground the green wire, solder the red and white together and tape them off, then solder the black wire to the switch, in whatever position you'll be using it.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by a "L/S" pickup. Is that a brand name?

I'm not familiar with the Screamin' Deamon myself, but others here have and hopefully will chime in.

Comment

L/S is the 'light sensor' pickup ( Which is goin to be changed to a Semour when I have the money)
            Thanks Mark

Comment

Working...
            X