No announcement yet.

Id like to say *thanks* and @&%$ %#$!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Id like to say *thanks* and @&%$ %#$!

Originally posted by SheDoesntDoIt4Me
    I was recommended here to get some info on your companies pickups, so I can make an intelligent purchase. I stated clearly what I have and what direction I am looking in. I didnt say "Duh, I wanna sound like Godsmack with my crap epiphone" 30 people read my post and one replies! Thanks alot! I guess this is another one of those damn "clique" type forums. A bunch of windbags that get together on a sunday night and pick a little geetar. Ill go find some real musicians. And thanks to Benji for his answer, much appreciatted. :fing25:
    May a bear eat your testicles. Good bye, and good riddence.

Comment

I have the answer to your question......but I'm not going to tell you now.

Bye now

Comment

Custom 5 bridge/59neck. Who cares what kind of music you play, it'll sound great.
        Just buy it, and post a "Gearjoneser's Full of Sh!t" thread, if you hate them. Ha Ha.
        Originally posted by Boogie Bill
        I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Come on guys, let's not be childish about this. Ok, ok, so he had to vent...but he apologized. Get over it guys.

Welcome to the forum SheDoesntDoIt4Me. Trust me, once you get to know everyone they're all very cool. Maybe a tiny bit clique, but that's because we all like SD pickups

Anyway, Gearjoneser recommended the C5/59 combo, and I'd say yup to that. Try a Custom tho - it has a bit bite and mid cut thru, and can sound heavy as a baby's undies with the right amp.
          'Without music life would be a mistake'.

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphial
            Come on guys, let's not be childish about this. Ok, ok, so he had to vent...but he apologized. Get over it guys.
            I second that. He did apologize. No need to roast his ass again.

Comment

Sorry again, my lifes kinda in the toilet right now, old lady problems and stuff. Hence the name. Ill chill out and wack off or something.

Comment

No worries..... I think you'll find that in addition to being the best forum on the net, that this group of guys/gals is one of the most forgiving. You'll get a ton of good advice, and make some friends along the way.
                My Sound Clips

Comment

what it's best to do:
                  get on the forum, post a thread, wait a day, bump it yourself as you'r own 1st reply and then someone will notice it and reply.. it's the usual drill =P

Comment

Originally posted by SheDoesntDoIt4Me
                    I was recommended here to get some info on your companies pickups, so I can make an intelligent purchase. ....
                    Which is generally good advice. But one thing: Itīs not our company, we are all guests here just like you. Which also means that nobody here gets paid for anything....

If you really need good advice quick, call up Duncanīs customer Support directly. They DO get paid for it, and they know the product line even better than most of us do

....A bunch of windbags that get together on a sunday night and pick a little geetar. Ill go find some real musicians. ......
                    I donīt wanna stir the flames, you apologized and I accept that for my part. But just for Infoīs sake, I think youīll actually find more semi-pro or pro musicians and people with guitar related jobs here than anywhere else, save maybe the Musical Instrument Makers Forum
                    Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Okay, all remorse aside, let's get back to the real issue. This dude is looking to improve his tome through replacing his pickups. Tells us again what kind of equipment you have and the tone you want and we'll do our best to give the most fitting advice.
                      -Butch Snyder
                      butchsnyder.com

Never cut your nose off to spite your face. It never grows back...

Comment

Working...
                      X