need help pickin new humbuckers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help pickin new humbuckers

hey i need help picken new humbuckers for my ibanez. i play with alot of distorton in full D tuning and i want some more deep thick crunch. what humbuckers can deliver?

the shut one

Re: need help pickin new humbuckers

For the bridge, sounds like a Distortion or a Custom will fit the bill nicely. The Distortion will probably be a little thicker and crunchier. The custom may be a tad bright in an Ibanez....I don't have much experience with those type guitars.

For the neck, what kind of sound do you want from it, and what do you use that position for?
    My Sound Clips

Comment

id say either Distortion or Dimebucker for bridge..... and maybe somethin clear for the neck like a Jazz or Full Shred
      http://www.myspace.com/wildcatdotdotdot

Fender Telecaster 1962 Reissue MIJ
      >cord<
      1968 Fender Twin Reverb

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_H
        For the bridge, sounds like a Distortion or a Custom will fit the bill nicely. The Distortion will probably be a little thicker and crunchier. The custom may be a tad bright in an Ibanez....I don't have much experience with those type guitars.

For the neck, what kind of sound do you want from it, and what do you use that position for?
        i use the mid switch selection so i guess id want the kinda the same thing??

Comment

Working...
        X