Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anderson H3 review

ex-250,

What other pickups have you tried? I may have to try the H2+ which I think is the model below the H3 since I prefer Alnico V magnets. Do you know if this is an Alnico V pickup? I can't remember the last time I corresponded with Tom Anderson.

Hey, thanks for the Down link. Are they playing ESP Vipers? I love the look of those guitars but always had a problem getting into how they felt.

Comment

Pepper plays Vipers now, but Kirk still plays Gibson SG's and V's. And Pepper did play a Strat when I saw Down at the House of Blues for 2 songs.

I'm also an alnico V fan too. If there's an alnico V version of the H3 (Kinda like the C5 is to the Custom) I'd be hard pressed not to try it.

I just need more guitars man

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyking
        Pepper plays Vipers now, but Kirk still plays Gibson SG's and V's. And Pepper did play a Strat when I saw Down at the House of Blues for 2 songs.

I'm also an alnico V fan too. If there's an alnico V version of the H3 (Kinda like the C5 is to the Custom) I'd be hard pressed not to try it.

I just need more guitars man
        That would most likely be the H2+ but with less bass and mids than the H3.

Comment

Originally posted by papersoul
          ex-250,

What other pickups have you tried? I may have to try the H2+ which I think is the model below the H3 since I prefer Alnico V magnets. Do you know if this is an Alnico V pickup? I can't remember the last time I corresponded with Tom Anderson.

Hey, thanks for the Down link. Are they playing ESP Vipers? I love the look of those guitars but always had a problem getting into how they felt.

the H3 is the first anderson ive tried. i have no idea what magnets are in what pickups of theirs, it doesnt say on the site.

and yeah pepper plays mostly esp vipers lately, and a strat sometimes on the last tour like dirtyking said. kirk used a lp custom a little on that tour too, but mostly his goth sg
          Originally posted by Aceman
          It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

OK BBQ lovers ... some of you must have had a Geniune Texas in the neck at one point ... how is that split?
            Fat Strat into a Soldano, always.

Comment

Working...
            X