Wiring help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring help needed

Hi guys I hope you can help me out with a wiring diagram for the following, I have a JB bridge humbucker and a 59 neck humbucker with a superswitch and a push/pull pot and would like the following wiring diagram if possible:-
    neck series
    neck parallel
    neck & bridge parallel (n & b series when pot is pulled up)
    bridge parallel
    bridge series
    is this wiring possible? I have asked for something similar before and got a few answers that were nearly there but involved me workin out the rest which is something i'm not intellectually gifted to do :-)
    but I can solder and wire up things ok as long as I have a diagram.
    thanks in advance.

Re: Wiring help needed

oops forgot to say that the push/pull pot will be for a tone control. How do i wire that into the diagram? ( I have an ordinary pot for the volume).

Comment

Here is a good place to look:

Good Luck!

Comment

cheers Outlaw, I tried it but what i'm looking for is not there. Thanks for the suggestion anyway :-)

Comment

bump!

Comment

Have you hit up seymourduncan's list of wiring diagrams? They sure do have a lot of selections to choose from!

The diagram that I'm seeing that most closely matches what you're looking for is this:

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

Its a one volume/tone w/ a 5 way split. I'm not seeing anything for a push/pull option. Maybe I'm just overlooking something.

phear teh guitar pissing kitty of DEWM!!!

Comment

Hi nate, I have checked out the seymour duncan website but there are no wiring diagrams for a superswitch :-(

Comment

anuone?

Comment

:-(

Comment

Working...
                  X