Distortion Label

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distortion Label

I just picked up a Distortion neck pickup and the sticker on the back reads "SFY". I don't see any other markings on it at all. It was new in the box so I don't really have any reason to suspect it is anything else other than there are no other markings that would suggest the model. It looks like the Distortion bridge pickups I have except with the adjustable pole pieces on the top coil instead of the bottom one (which I would expect being the neck pickup). Any thoughts?
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Re: Distortion Label

It should be SEY. I always asked why they labeled it this way.....
    Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.
    RG 550 [JB | SingleSizedHole(TM) | V1 (to be replaced)]
    TS 7 (modded)
    Hot Rod 50+ XL
    Framus Dragon 4x12
    V-AMP II for practice

Comment

Re: Distortion Label

Ah, thanks. I completely forgot that was on Duncan's site. Yeah, the label is partially hidden by the mounting bracket. It is SEY
      Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Working...
      X