• Show
Clear All

• Hot Rails, Jb Jr

Hey guys what dya think of this?
    a Strat with a 3 single coil config
    hot rails
    Jb jr
    Hot rails

would this work well together? if not what middle pickup should i switch? cuz im not changing the hot rails
    Fender MIA '97 Std Telecaster /w Antiquities
    Epiphone MIK Les Paul /w SD Jazz + JB

Re: Hot Rails, Jb Jr

Sounds like the old Fender Iron Maiden Strat except they used the JB jr in the bridge. No reason why it shouldn't work well. Fair Warning, though, that thing is going to be HOT!
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Man.. I know somebody who has two of those signature strats... I forgot about the JB jr and I was thinking about buying one of those... I'll have to check it out.

Comment

Personally I would put the JB Jr. in the bridge too, but that is just my opinion. Either way she will be a screamer................

Comment

I have not tried the JBjr. I have the Cool Rails in the middle position of LesStrat.

(HR-CR-HR)
          <---------
          Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
          https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks
          Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Working...
          X