banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will 250k push pull pot work on a strat with a humbucker and two single coil pickups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will 250k push pull pot work on a strat with a humbucker and two single coil pickups?

Will a 250K push pull pot work on a strat with a humbucker and two single coil pickups? How does it work?

Rudy D.

Re: Will 250k push pull pot work on a strat with a humbucker and two single coil pickups?

Yes, it will. You can use it as a regular pot and the switch section can be used for phase switching, series/parallel switching, coil taps, or humbucker coil splitting. I use one in my strat with three singles so that I can have the neck and bridge on at the same time or all three pickups on.
    Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

Re: Will 250k push pull pot work on a strat with a humbucker and two single coil pickups?

Originally posted by Benjy_26
      Yes, it will. You can use it as a regular pot and the switch section can be used for phase switching, series/parallel switching, coil taps, or humbucker coil splitting. I use one in my strat with three singles so that I can have the neck and bridge on at the same time or all three pickups on.
      Thanks. Are push pull pots very expensive?

Rudy D.

Comment

Around 8 bucks I think.
        `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````

Comment

Working...
        X