Screamin Demon in Les Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screamin Demon in Les Paul

Any of you folks tried a Demon in the bridge position of your Les Paul?

What did you think? Cleans? Distorted? Driven? In-Between?

Turned off?
    Originally posted by Scott_F
    On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Re: Screamin Demon in Les Paul

Sounded decent in a bandmates Les Paul but he switched it into the neck and it made a fine neck pickup. Sounded sweeter than my 59 neck in my Les Paul.

Comment

Fusion1,

That's an interesting thought. Did he turn it around do that the screws faced towards the fretboard?
      Originally posted by Scott_F
      On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

I wish I had been smart enough to try it in the neck when I had it. Been kicking myself ever since.

In the bridge its warm and smooth, but still rather bright. Tons of smooth crunch, (that's the best part!) and very articulate under high gain. PAF-like cleans, like I said just a bit brighter than say a 59.
        Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
        Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
        Originally posted by Sosomething
        "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

IMO, the demon is just a fraction too trebley.

Shame really, because the ouput, bass and mids are very good.

Comment

Jammermatt I beleive he did. I don't know when they stopped making those specific models of screaming demons, but his has a red silkscreened devil face on the pickup. When did they stop doing that and why I thought it looked cool.

Comment

Working...
            X