OK, im gonna do it....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cory_Dylan
    ^important^ but anyway is it really neccessary to have the option of reverse phase? i guess it would be pretty cool just to get some different sounds... i need to get this straight of what is going to happen... is this it...
    bridge volume knob out: split
    bridge tone out: pickups out of phase
    neck volume out: split
    neck tone out: both pickups go into series

im pretty sure thats what it is saying.... but does that mean that both pickups are always parallel, and when the neck tone is out the are both back in series? shouldn't it be the other way around? what i was originally wanting to do is....
    bridge volume out: split
    bridge tone out: bridge pickup parallel
    neck volume out: split
    neck tone out: neck pickup parallel
    am i right about what the jimmy page mod does? also i stil need to know if spst pots will work

thanks a lot for the help, im really gettin there
    first of all, a reverse phase switch is cool, but you dont need one that bad, i dont use one and i'm not dying, anyway, with what your saying about how your going to wire the push/pull switches, everything seems fine, but generally, people wire a parallel/series toggle so that when its pulled it's in parallel because series tone is more powerful and ballsy, while parallel sounds weaker but has more clearity. as far as is spdt push/pulls will work, you could use them for the splitting operations, but you will need dpdt switches for phase reversal, and parallel/series toggle. You could also just use all dpdt switches if you want. hoep this helps

Comment

man the forum is goin sssssssslllllllllllllooowwwwwwwwwwwww for me.....

where can i get dpdt switches?

Comment

Originally posted by Cory_Dylan
        man the forum is goin sssssssslllllllllllllooowwwwwwwwwwwww for me.....

where can i get dpdt switches?
        here
        Or here
        or this
        there's more, i'm just too lazy to list more

Comment

Working...
        X