PATB-1 Original Trembucker question for Evan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATB-1 Original Trembucker question for Evan

...or anyone else that can help, but I figured Evan would know for sure. The PATB-1 Original trembucker comes in both a neck and bridge model. Is the neck model spaced any differently than the bridge model? Standard spaced humbuckers fit perfectly in the neck spot of my Wolfgang. Unless you have a guitar with a really wide neck, I think a trembucker in the neck position might be a little off. Anyone know for sure if the parallel axis polepieces are spaced a little narrower for the neck model? Thanks.

Ryan
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I'm the reason we had to sign waivers

Re: PATB-1 Original Trembucker question for Evan

i had a trembucker singlecoil from that line that came in a older usa hamer and it lined up fine in the neck and i have seen pictures of the patb neck model and it lined up fine . i just sold one 5 days ago because i thought it was a bridge model i wish i still had it i could check it for you
    Wayne Rock-legend #143 Jazz/JB
    Suhr OD-50
    Suhr 4x12" Vintage 30's

"Bradshaw" Moded Crybaby, Majik Box Rocket Fuel

Comment

Re: PATB-1 Original Trembucker question for Evan

Originally posted by rspst14
      ...or anyone else that can help, but I figured Evan would know for sure. The PATB-1 Original trembucker comes in both a neck and bridge model. Is the neck model spaced any differently than the bridge model? Standard spaced humbuckers fit perfectly in the neck spot of my Wolfgang. Unless you have a guitar with a really wide neck, I think a trembucker in the neck position might be a little off. Anyone know for sure if the parallel axis polepieces are spaced a little narrower for the neck model? Thanks.

Ryan
      the neck one is regular spaced(50mm) like a 59n or jazzn and of course the bridge patb-1's are trem spaced(52MM)

Comment

Working...
      X