mmmm.....P90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmmm.....P90

so i tried a hamer (no idea what model) with vintage P90s in it at the store yesterday and it kicked so much ass its not even funny. i wanna put one in the neck position of one of my guitars, but its a hum-sized guitar, so id go phat cat, but the metal covers just wouldnt look right on that guitar cause its all black hardware and an uncovered bridge pickup.....so does anyone think its possible to get a phat cat with a black plastic cover, or even a black-chrome cover like gibson did with the iommi pickup? if not, what are some other good options for a hum-sized P90
    Originally posted by Aceman
    It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Re: mmmm.....P90

Rio Grande makes their Bastard and Fat Bastard pickups (similar to the 'Cats) in any color you want, including tortoise, pearloids, nickel, creme, and black.
    Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

gibby p-94
      My Bands -
      https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
      www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
      www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
      GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

yeah the bastard is a good idea

and i thought P94's are covered
        It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

I am not a fan of the Rio pups, don't care much for their top end but YMMV.

here is the Gibby -

My Bands -
          https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
          www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
          www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
          GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

oh cool, ill have to look for one of those black ones

Comment

The Seymour Duncan P-90 Soapbars come with cream or black covers. But the Phat Cats only come with Nickel or Gold covers.
              Dealer for: Seymour Duncan, Tonepro, Allparts, Tech-21, Moses Graphite, CBI Cables, Mallory, Orange Drop & Hovland Capacitors, Hipshot & WD Products.

www.blackrosecustom.emerchantpro.com

Comment

Working...
              X