No announcement yet.

Coil spilt - I don't think I did it right! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coil spilt - I don't think I did it right!

Originally posted by Kent S.
    At this point with the extra added confusion (not aimed at any one person BTW, kinda a just happened group effort ... ) I have kinda forgot what we were talking about originally ...
    lol ... me too ... the original thread was probably about stacked single coil size humbuckers .. but if i understand correctly, fusion1 started asking about combining two regular humbuckers ... then the idea of selecting either slug or screw coils for splitting and 'inner' and 'outer' splits came into the conversation, hence the on-off-on DPDT entered the arena ...

i hope this is close - if it isnt, i will have established myself as an even bigger goof than already established .. WOO HOO - a new personal best of goffiness for me !!

cheers
    t4d
    gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Originally posted by tone4days
      lol ... me too ... the original thread was probably about stacked single coil size humbuckers .. but if i understand correctly, fusion1 started asking about combining two regular humbuckers ... then the idea of selecting either slug or screw coils for splitting and 'inner' and 'outer' splits came into the conversation, hence the on-off-on DPDT entered the arena ...

i hope this is close - if it isnt, i will have established myself as an even bigger goof than already established .. WOO HOO - a new personal best of goffiness for me !!

cheers
      t4d
      LOL! Yeah the I think the question got answered one way or the other ...
      ::::To sound reinforcement engineer::::
      ... What? ... ::::snicker:::: ...Yes, ... Right, ...
      Could we please have everything louder than everything else ? ...

Comment

Sorry guys for confusing the original intent of the thread. I thought the original thread was answered regarding the stacked humbucker I just wanted to ask a similar question in an unrelated sort of way. I figured it's better than starting a new thread as it's a relevant topic to the thread.

Comment

Working...
        X