D-TAR Timberline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-TAR Timberline

Can someone kindly let me know where I can buy the D-TAR Timberline for my Martin? I have been searching everywhere for this and can't locate a dealer with prices (or the product). And, yes, I used the dealer locator on the site.

Do any of the merchants on this forum sell it? If so, please PM me.

Thanks,
    Lee Moore
    Guitars: 2006 Custom Order VOS '59 Reissue w/ MJ 'Duane PAFs'; 2002 '58 Reissue w/ RS Fralin Neck and Timbucker Bridge; 1989 Clapton Strat with Chubtone '63's; 1994 Tom Dodson Custom Strat with 14 year-old Hot Rails, and Classic Stack; 1991 Tele Plus Deluxe w/ Tremelo and Dually Red-Lace Sensors

Duncan Strat Pickups I've Tried: Hot Rails, 5/2's, Classic Stack, Antiquity I's & AII's, PGn and PGb, '59n and '59b, Standard Custom, Sreamin Deamon, various Antiquities & MJ Custom PAFs.

Re: D-TAR Timberline

I know what you mean. I had a time trying to find the price and availability of the D-Tar Eclipse. I finally found a dealer in south Florida, but it was a special order item.

I thought the Timberline didn't fit Martin? Maybe they've updated it since I last looked.

Comment

Thanks. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? Any dealers want to chime in?
      Guitars: 2006 Custom Order VOS '59 Reissue w/ MJ 'Duane PAFs'; 2002 '58 Reissue w/ RS Fralin Neck and Timbucker Bridge; 1989 Clapton Strat with Chubtone '63's; 1994 Tom Dodson Custom Strat with 14 year-old Hot Rails, and Classic Stack; 1991 Tele Plus Deluxe w/ Tremelo and Dually Red-Lace Sensors

Duncan Strat Pickups I've Tried: Hot Rails, 5/2's, Classic Stack, Antiquity I's & AII's, PGn and PGb, '59n and '59b, Standard Custom, Sreamin Deamon, various Antiquities & MJ Custom PAFs.

Comment

Try Shoreline Acoustic Music. They carry stock and have very competitive prices.

Enjoy your Timber-Line!
        Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
        Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Skopp
          Try Shoreline Acoustic Music. They carry stock and have very competitive prices.

Enjoy your Timber-Line!
          Thank you, Evan. As always, you are a big help.

DLM

Comment

Working...
          X