phase issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phase issues

Hey guys, I'm using three single coils from different manufacturers for my Strat project: a Lace Hot Gold Sensor in the bridge, a Bill Lawrence 280S in the middle, and a Kinman AVN-62 in the neck. Is there any way to determine if they will all be in phase with each other, without wiring them up? I'm using a somewhat complicated wiring scheme, so I'd like to avoid having to go back in and change certain connections after I get it all wired up. I'm not sure if there's a way to check the phase relationship without wiring it up and testing it out, does anyone know of a way to do this? Thanks.

Ryan
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I'm the reason we had to sign waivers

Re: phase issues

Originally posted by rspst14
    Hey guys, I'm using three single coils from different manufacturers for my Strat project: a Lace Hot Gold Sensor in the bridge, a Bill Lawrence 280S in the middle, and a Kinman AVN-62 in the neck. Is there any way to determine if they will all be in phase with each other, without wiring them up? I'm using a somewhat complicated wiring scheme, so I'd like to avoid having to go back in and change certain connections after I get it all wired up. I'm not sure if there's a way to check the phase relationship without wiring it up and testing it out, does anyone know of a way to do this? Thanks.

Ryan
    Yes, but I'm not going to tell you ... Epsecially after that Alps question ...
    Seriously though check your PM.
    ::::To sound reinforcement engineer::::
    ... What? ... ::::snicker:::: ...Yes, ... Right, ...
    Could we please have everything louder than everything else ? ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kent S.
      Yes, but I'm not going to tell you ... Epsecially after that Alps question ...
      Seriously though check your PM.
      Which reminds me . . . I think I owe you a "series test" experiment result.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo
        Which reminds me . . . I think I owe you a "series test" experiment result.
        Yes, thank you, no big rush though ... Art,... you, Ryan and me gotta keep this a secret ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kent S.
          Yes, thank you, no big rush though ... Art,... you, Ryan and me gotta keep this a secret ...
          If you say so . . . but its only a matter of time 'til someone else figures out how to tighten up the bass using that little cedar chip.

Comment

artie get back to work !!!!
            boreddddddddddd

Comment

Originally posted by Chi3f
              artie get back to work !!!!
              . . . soon as I mix some more coktails . . . I want your drawing to be spay-shul.

Comment

. . . soon as I mix some more coktails . . . I want your drawing to be spay-shul.
                Oh boy, schematical accuracy open to interpretation time ... Mix up a Blue Motorcycle for me ... and then drink it! Or a Mai Tai, that's simpler ...

Comment

Love those Mai Tai's . . . never heard of a Blue Motorcycle.

(Where's that "Virtual Bartender" software?)

Comment

....never heard of a Blue Motorcycle.
                    Same thing as a Blue Hawaii, you can always tell the biker bar guys by what they call it ... (guilty as charged).

Comment

Working...
                    X