Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: neck pickup?

cause he has a POD

and it'd be on a marshall type setting, with those settings which would get fairly close to the sound that i have. and also because it was directed towards Dudu with his guitar that has the steve special and air norton

Comment

Originally posted by \m/(00)\m/
      cause he has a POD

and it'd be on a marshall type setting, with those settings which would get fairly close to the sound that i have. and also because it was directed towards Dudu with his guitar that has the steve special and air norton

Ah the POD....Gotcha...great little tool.

Comment

Someone else had the air norton in the neck of their Ibanez mohogany? Was it too bassy? I know a couple have commented that it could be too bassy, though my guitar tech said it should sound great. I have the Ibanez SZ. I just won the Air zone and Air norton off of ebay and am hoping it will be a big improvement from the pickups i have now...maybe more character???

Just a bit worried because (dimarzio's tech support rocks) they wrote me back a description saying that the air zone will be great but that I should order the air classic bridge also but turn it around since i'm gonna put it in the neck? Anybody have issues with your air norton in mohogany guitars? my pickups might just be extra bright because i don't think my guitar is dark at all. How do these dimarzios sound coil tapped?

Comment

Hey Moom did you ever get a Gibson Dirty Fingers installed in the bridge of that Charvel?
          Gibson Les Paul R8 in Ebony
          Roland Cube 60
          Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Head & Mesa Boogie 2x12 Horizontal Rectifier Cabinet
          BadCat Unleash V1 Attenuater/Re-amplifier
          LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher
          Mogami Cables
          Mooer Candy Toppers
          Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.
          Extras: AmpWedge & Auralex Great Gramma ISO Platform

Comment

Working...
          X