Duncan Custom Shop Engraved Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duncan Custom Shop Engraved Covers

I was looking at the Custom Shop page and noticed Engraved Covers.
    Has anyone seen these? Does Duncan indeed offer these as Custom Shop options on Custom Shop pickups, or can they be an upcharge for the normal line? Probably a question for Evan, but I'm interested in seeing what they look like.

Scroll down toward the bottom of the page.
    Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Re: Duncan Custom Shop Engraved Covers

Bump 4 ya Jonsey.....I'd like to know as well.
    My Sound Clips

Comment

Gearjoneser...I knew that was you! i can't answer your question but I can say...Whats up? It's the guy who invented fire from the TDPRI...I was gonna be the guy who invented fire here to but somehow the fire got cut off...anyway, good to see you here too!
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Hey Gearjoneser.

Seymour's nick name should be Engravejoneser, because he's totally into old school engraving using Pantograph (sp?) machines. Because he's the one who does the cover engraving, it automatically makes the pickup a custom shop pickup -- even if, for example, you wanted a nickel-covered JB with a custom engraved color.

So... for details, including price and lead time, check in the Maricela at the Custom Shop ([email protected]).

I hope that helps.

- Evan
        Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
        Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Evan....what is engraved on the covers? Anthing you want?
          My Sound Clips

Comment

Pretty much. The more complicated the design, the more spendy it becomes. But if you just want letters or numbers in a font style that he has available, it's not that much money. Again, check with MJ for details.

Cheers,

Comment

I'm nervous about the price, but nothin, I mean nothin, would look cooler than my 3 pickup 35th Ann. Black Beauty with gold C-5/59/59 with rosevine engraving. OK, I'm gay. Ha Ha. I gotta talk to MJ about covers only, no pickups. I'm nervous tho.
              Originally posted by Boogie Bill
              I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Here's an example of one of Seymour's cover engravings on a John Bolin guitar.

Comment

Working...
                X