• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STRATDELUXER97
    replied
    Re: Best price on Duncan pickups?

Originally posted by MikeRocker
    Can anybody make a suggestion as to who has the best price, as well as good in-stock selection, of Seymour Duncan pickups?
    Thank you,
    MikeRocker
    I have bought from John and Lew both,but Lew has become a personal friend of mine over the years thanks to this forum,and so I "always" try to get my Fralins and Duncans from Lew...The only pickups Lew doesn't sell me,are the used ones at really lower "used" prices...

John

Leave a comment:

• John Wymore
    replied

Thanks (again) for all the kind words and positive plugs!!!

You guys ROCK!!

Leave a comment:

• ledzepp29
    replied

I got mine at guitarelectronics.com , I would have gotten them from blackrose or lew but lew wasn't open because it was the weekend if I remember correctly and blackrose didn't have it in stock but if I could of I would have rather bought from them

Leave a comment:

• Seraphial
    replied

+1 for Blackrose and Lew. Not only will you be getting the same deal and better service, but its always good to support the forum brothers. Tho I haven't dealt with Lew (but will eventually!) I know from persoanl experience that John went out of his way for me, And I really appreciate that kinda service.

Leave a comment:

• tone4days
    replied

+1 to blackrose and lew shout outs .. i've bought from both and they are both speedy shippers, great prices, and great advice/support

good luck
    t4d

Leave a comment:

• Lewguitar
    Guest replied

Thanks guys! I appreciate the plug. Lew's Guitars and also Blackrose both offer Duncans for the same discount...about 30% off of list. Last time I checked Guitar Center was selling Duncans for about 30% off list too. That's the maximum discount you'll find. I think you'll also find that John and I both have a better and more complete selection of Duncan pickups in stock than pretty much any other dealers in the world. And you KNOW where you can get great and detailed advice! Lew
    Last edited by Guest; 09-07-2004, 07:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ranalli
    replied

Originally posted by Chi3f
    i get them from mikes music shop. Takes 2 days to get them here and the prices are nice. Stocks mostly humbuckers though. He's also on ebay all the time

I've bought from Mike as well.....great prices and great service and has the best selection of colors of that I've seen too.

Leave a comment:

• Chi3f
    replied

i get them from mikes music shop. Takes 2 days to get them here and the prices are nice. Stocks mostly humbuckers though. He's also on ebay all the time

Leave a comment:

• Skarekrough
    Guest replied

Guitar Center blows.....I always find their prices are well above anyone else on just about anything that isn't on Sale or Closeout.

What you may consider doing is price shopping and then checking with local shops. When I gutted the electronics on my Telecaster a local shop was more than happy to price match what I found on line simply because they'd had the pickups in stock for awhile and there hadn't been much interest in them. All things being equal I got to support a local shop and saved a decent amount of cake on shipping.

Leave a comment:

• untoldstory
    replied

Black Rose for sure!

Leave a comment:

• theodie
    Guest replied

Either right here on the forum or on ebay. That is where I get all of my pickups. I prefer used over new because of the price. I rarely buy one new.

Leave a comment:

• GuitarGuy503
    replied

Originally posted by ArtieToo
    For good prices, good selection, and great service, try our own forum bro's:

Lew at LewsGuitars, and
    John at Black Rose Customs.

Artie
    Thats new news to me.......

Leave a comment:

• Simon_F
    replied

ArtieToo beat me to it.

Leave a comment:

• Simon_F
    replied

My votes go to Black Rose Customs and Lew's Guitars. Both are regular posters on this forum.

I've bought pickups from Black Rose. They have great prices and service. I'm sure Lew does too.

Check these links......

Leave a comment:

• ArtieToo
    replied

For good prices, good selection, and great service, try our own forum bro's:

Lew at LewsGuitars, and
    John at Black Rose Customs.

Artie

Leave a comment:

Working...
X