No announcement yet.

Seymour's Heading North.... Be There!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seymour's Heading North.... Be There!

i know its a tuesday, but like i said, i have a meeting at 9 am the next day. for the chance to hang wth seymour, im willing to suffer with a little sleep deprivation. gotta live with no regrets, ill sleep when im dead.

Comment

man, if i was a year older i would be there for sure (drivers licence)! man, come on guys, who cares about little sleep. i get little sleep everynight! you guys who have the chance have to go, you will regret it later on!
      esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
      fender mim standard strat
      peavey classic 30
      johnson j-station
      original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
      dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
      yamaha f-310p acoustic
      taylor 410 acoustic
      "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

For you Euros, they do go to that big Musik Namm-like event every year (germany?). I think necropolo hooked up with them a year or so ago.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

whoooo

good trip, tired of driving.
          met up with seymour, evan, and his gf at the clinic. it was cool to watch evan in action. had dinner and came back for the show/jam. a bunch of great players including seymour and evan doing their thing. got to jam with some cool guys, including the bass player for the funk band that was playing later. very cool band, pretty sure their name was funk ass.
          also got to check out one of seymours guiters, tele with a couple buckers and a gibson bridge and tailpiece. very nice guitar, wider nut than i expected.
          i had a blast!!

Comment

It was great to see Jeremy in Montreal -- dude, you can play your butt off, for sure. And, Frantic_Rock made a brief appearance in Toronto (but where'd you run off to, bro?). Vancouver was a blast -- from getting picked up at the airport in a 40 foot stretch pickup truck (!) to playing in front of 300+ people.

But it's great to be home.

Check this space next week to see some pics from the week.
            Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
            Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Jeremy playing his butt off...

Comment

Seymour, Jeremy and Yours Truly in Montreal.

Comment

Aaah its a shame. Me and my friend ran off to quickly get our guitars from the car - but we didn't know the area and we got lost . Arrrgh it took us 1.5 hours to find our way back. We didn't think it was an open jam, so we left our guitars in the car.

It was like a bad dream when you're trying to find your way somewhere but you can't and then you miss out - it was just like that ! aaarh.

But atleast we stayed for 4 songs or so and got to see you guys, and shake Seymours Hand. I'll remember you guys...

How's that Black Ibanez with the phat cats Evan?
                  my youtubes Instagram Medium blog
                  A few original tunes: "The Grand Eclipse" and "Timeless Moments"

Comment

Working...
                  X