Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Live Wire wiring

Hi

I have a set of 2 metal live wires (neck and bridge) and i want to wire them with just one master volume pot, one master tone pot and a 3-way switch, can someone help me with a wiring diagram for this?

thanks

Re: Metal Live Wire wiring

Originally posted by Vill
    Hi

I have a set of 2 metal live wires (neck and bridge) and i want to wire them with just one master volume pot, one master tone pot and a 3-way switch, can someone help me with a wiring diagram for this?

thanks
    Wouldn't it be sort of like this diagram:

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

Only with the battery wiring from this diagram included:

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

(ignoring the part where the red and white wires are soldered together in the first diagram).

Comment

that's what i did...but in the end, there was no sound coming from it

Comment

Maybe you've already covered this, but with the Live Wires, it is important that you use black for ground, and white for hot.

Also, not that the Live Wires use 100k pots. I'm not sure how Live Wires are affected by different values of pots.

Comment

ups, i made a mistake wiring a wire. and there was a problem in the input jack. it is ok now thank you all for the reply

Comment

Working...
          X