• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pickup/tone pot help needed

ok, this is all referring to a strat

this is what i want

-neck 59

-mid position for middle/neck to sound like a bridge 59

-mid pickup to be like a mix between a 59 lead and a regular strat lead pickup, something a little less boomy than a bridge position 59, and keeps lots definition in heavily driven open chords, but doesn't cut out the gain too much

-bridge noiseless strat raised to sound like its in the middle

-mid for middle/bridge, well, i don't care really

I'm guessing for the middle i'll need a JB jr, but i have no expirience with JB's, i really don't even know if they'll give a good mid position with a 59, but people always put them together so i assume they do, I'll prolyl lower it to sound like its in the bridge, does it sound like i have things right so far, or am i way off? is the JB the right pup for the job?

also, i guess i'll need new tone pots, so, reccomendations?
    Originally posted by gibson175
    metal zones are for pussies.

Re: pickup/tone pot help needed

bump, c'mon guys

Comment

i know atleast 17,000 people in this forum know a lot about strats, and have played a jb/59 set, c'mon now

Comment

Patience, not all 2,617 (total, so no way on the 17,000) Members of the SD forum are sitting here refreshing every minute waiting for you to ask a question, some of us have lives. 3 bumps in less than 12 hours is probably one of the reasons nobody answered.

Here´s a Bump for ya.
        Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Working...
        X