Lil' SD and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil' SD and...

I've had this Lil' SD hanging round for almost a year now and want to use it. I have a Strat (transplanted SRV neck on alder body, 2 point trem, rosewood fretboard) I want to put it in but need a few recomendations for the other 2.

I had thought about a Lil 59 in the neck and a single coil middle, or maybe just two " Lil' " models alone.

See what I mean? I need learned and sage advice to help pull my head out...

Re: Lil' SD and...

what equipment do you use....and what tones are you after....i would try

lil sd / duckbucker / lil 59

lil sd / lil 59/ lil 59

lil sd/ vintage rail/ cool rail
    "Get a BIBLE: open it, read it, and believe it" - Me

Comment

Traditionally I'm way into blues but am looking to branch out into something a bit harder sound/tone wise.

Right now my #1 is a Custom Shop Strat (stock p'ups) which I use for my blues addiction. I'm running it through a TS9 reissue into a Peavy Delta Blues. I'll be acquiring another amp more suitable for harder edged styles once the guitar question is settled. I might be trying a different profile neck on this Strat as well since the SRV neck is better for my "gorilla grip" style (don't ask) of blues playing and something a bit less substantial might suit my new genre.

The SD/L59/L59 idea seems like a way to go, but I'm still open. I think the best way to describe the sound I'm looking for is a Maiden/Priest/Dokken 80's type vibe..

Comment

BUMP!

Hello...?

Comment

Working...
        X