I got my paf pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I got my paf pro

how does teh paf pro compare to the virtual paf? I just got my virtual PAF for the neck and the air zone in the mail today for mymohagoany ibanez sz. 2 more days till I get them put in

Comment

Originally posted by inter
      For 'the' paf pro tone, listen to DLR's 'Eat em' and smile', espeically 'Ladies night in Buffalo'. That record has a young and hungry Stevie Vai in top form before he became a pompous instrumentalists who uses high output pups .
      Yeah, but then again, you have to take into consideration all the gear he had, or was using . Can someone post a clip of THEM playing with the PAF Pro???

Comment

I have a set of PAF Pros in my FR MIA Strat right now and I loved them but after about 6 months of them I'm beginning to tire of them... I seem to be missing that brightness and natural snarl of the JB and Jazz neck for dirty sounds. Plus i found if I'm not careful the sound can get mushy real quick.

I'm going to go to Evolutions (had them when I had my Jem, GREAT stuff!) or a JB/Jazz set soon.

Comment

Good chioce. I´m so motivated to buy this pup too but first the JB must be put in. I´m excited.
          Originally posted by Guitarist
          Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
          http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

bump

Comment

Haven't tried one @ the bridge,but it's one of my favorite neck p/ups!!!
              Great combos,too,easy to mix!!!I like it with the Norton.
              "Scalloped & Stickered"
              A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Working...
              X